Hep C Connection Facebook Page Comment and Post Terms and Conditions
We welcome and encourage you to post on Hep C Connectionís Facebook page. We review comments and those that are off-topic, offensive, promote a commercial product, and indirectly or directly provide medical advice will generally be removed. All medical decisions should be made by a medical provider and not made based off of any information or comments on Hep C Connectionís Facebook page or website. Hep C Connection will only view comments during business hours, Mountain Standard Time. Any comments left during non-business hours will be reviewed the following business day. Please note that the comments left on Hep C Connectionís Facebook wall do not reflect the opinions and position of Hep C Connection or its Board Members and employees.
As Hep C Connectionís Facebook fan, you agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is discriminating, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Hep C Connection in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business or pharmaceutical companies.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
- Post comments indicating the sale or distribution of any medication.
- Post medical recommendations for treatment for a hepatitis C infection.
Hep C Connection reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on our Facebook page, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
A fan who violates any one of the terms and conditions for the first time will receive a warning message and his or her post will be removed. A fan who violates a term and condition for the second time will receive an additional warning message indicating that he or she will be banned from Hep C Connectionís Facebook Page if a third violation to the Terms and Conditions occurs.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Hep C Connection against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
If you have any questions concerning Hep C Connectionís Facebook Page, please contact Sascha Larsen-Helbing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated February, 2013