GET TESTED FOR HEPATITIS C!
Hep C Connection offers FREE hepatitis C antibody screening to anyone who:
- Was born between 1945 and 1965.
- Has ever injected drugs - even once! Ever!
- Received blood or blood products before 1992.
- Has or had a hepatitis C positive sexual partner.
Call 1-800-522-HEPC to schedule your testing appointment at our office:
1325 S. Colorado Boulevard, Suite B-302
Denver, CO 80222
These sites in Colorado also offer free testing for risk factors 2, 3, & 4 listed above:
Addiction Research and Treatment Services (ARTS)
Aurora: (303) 355-1014
Boulder County Public Health
Boulder: (303) 413-7522
Colorado AIDS Project
Denver: (303) 837-0166 ext. 492
Denver (walk-ins only)
Harm Reduction Action Center
Denver: (303) 572-7800
Denver: (303) 320-1989
Jefferson County Health Department
Lakewood: (303) 239-7078
Mesa County Health Department
Grand Junction: (970) 248-6909
Northern Colorado AIDS Project
Fort Collins: (970) 484-4469 ext. 20
Sisters of Color United for Education
Denver: (303) 447-8800
Summit Community Care Clinic
Frisco: (970) 668-4040
Tri-County Health Department*
Aurora, Northglenn, Englewood, and Denver
*Offers testing to anyone that identifies with any one of the above 1-4 eligibility criteria as well as to any person with a tattoo/piercing that was done in prison or jail.
West Colorado AIDS Project
Grand Junction: (970) 243-2437
Urban Peak Denver
Denver: (303) 974-2906
Garfield County Public Health
Glenwood Springs: (970) 945-6614
Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurses Association
Steamboat Springs: (970) 879-1632
Hep C Connection is a proud partner of The Support Partnership.
For more information, visit www.help4hep.org.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN A
HEPATITIS C SUPPORT GROUP!
Did you know that joining a group can:
1. Instill a sense of hope and optimism
2. Help you recognize that others share similar concerns (You are not alone)
3. Provide reliable and current information
4. Provide socialization and positive role models
5. Allow for catharsis: expression and acceptance of feelings
6. Help you to accept responsibility for your own choices and behavior
7. Supply opportunities for problem solving
8. Give you a chance to help someone else
9. Can save your marriage/friendships by giving you someplace else to unload
A support group is not a gripe session, a gossip time or a pity party;
group therapy or a substitute for professional counseling;
or a solution to all the difficulties you are experiencing in your life.
Washington Park, Denver
Denver Business Journal's Healthiest Employers Expo
National African American Hepatitis C Action Day
World Hepatitis Day
Commerce City, CO
Desserts & Delights
Write a review on Great Non-Profits
Donate through Giving First